Procedure For Opening New Training Center
The prospective WI-ITI, WI-Diploma, Vocational Training Centre, Computer Training Center, Paramedical College or Institution needs to apply to All India Council of Technical Education & Technology, West Bengal by online application form given in this website. Application should be submitted with required details with a non-refundable processing fee including Inspection fee at the time of application. Amount should be paid in Bank Draft in favor of "All India Council of Technical Education & Technology" payable at Kolkata. After submission of online application AICTET will start a preliminary verification processs on the basis of yor online application. Completing preliminary verification you will get a call from AICTET for submission of documents for physical inspection of your premises by an inspection team of AICTET. According to the inspection report, AICTET will decide to issue affilation to the institute. Eligible Institute will pay subsequent fees to get affilation. Authorization fees intially covered for 4 trades. More than four trades additional fees should be paid for each trade. Yearly renewal of affilation is mandatory. Institutes with excellent performance will be rewarded by AICTET and get financil benefits.
The fee and Sharing pattern is as follows:
AICTET COURSE AFFILIATION FEES :-
Application Charge – Rs.5,000 (Non Refundable)
Inspection Charge in West Bengal:
For South Bengal Rs. 5000 (Non Refundable)
For North Bengal Rs. 10000 (Non Refundable)
Inspection Charge outside West Bengal: Rs. 15000 (Non Refundable)
Application Charge including Inspection Charge will be paid at the time of application.
After satisfactory Eligibility Report
Authorization Fee – Rs. 30,000/- (Non Refundable)
Additional Course Fee – Rs. 3,000/- (Per Course. Non - Refundable.)
Renewal Fee – Rs. 5,000/- (Per Annum). Renewal fee is subject to change.
18% GST will be implemented except Application Charge including Inspection Charge which is consolidate.
Mandatory Documents for Eligible Institutes.
1. Centre co-ordinator’s resume with 5 copies of Passport size photograph is needed
2. Centre photos (lab, class room, reception, cabin & front view of the centre photos)
3. Copy of the certificate of registration, trust deed, society, Pvt. ltd company act.
4. List of books in library with relevant sector, if any.
5. Tools and requirements details about relevant sector, if any.
6. Copy of full time and part time staff with relevant details.
7. Photocopy of Title deed of the property or proof of lease or building agreement.
8. Permanent account number under income tax act provision, if any.
9. Power of attorney in case of partnership firm or board resolution in case of company/ trust.
10. Other activities and annul report about your existing students, if any.
11. Electricity Consumption bill (Recent one) for Institution.
12. Institution building stability with planning details.(not mandatory)
13. Fire and safety certificate in the name of Institution.
14. CCTV & Bio Metric Attendance Must